- Heath Ledger was an award-winning Australian actor, perhaps best known for his role as a fag cowboy in Brokeback Mountain. Ledger enjoyed massive international recognition for his success in the film industry while he was alive, and he used it to actively push and glorify proud sin. As a resident of Hell since January 22, 2008, Heath has been paying for his crimes against God and for his usage of mass media in the corruption of this generation – with eternity left to go on his sentence.
- "The challenge wasn’t the gay aspect of the movie. In fact, in this year, 2005, I can’t understand why anyone, agent, manager, publicist, would even question any actor taking any gay role."
- Indeed, why would they? Raised on a steady diet of soul-damning lies from the Anglican schools he attended, Heath spent his formative years in Australia, where his acting career initially developed. One of his first roles was as a fag cyclist in Sweat, a role Ledger specifically chose for career expediency, noting that he would be more likely to be "noticed." In a generation that glories in its shameful sins, taking such a role might’ve been expedient for his career, but certainly not for his soul! "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them" (Lev. 20:13). "Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will cast thee from off the face of the earth: this year thou shalt die, because thou hast taught rebellion against the LORD" (Jer. 28:16).
- "I guess I now do have a certain responsibility to represent the film and, now, this form of love.""It’s not a disease. It's not contagious. They should understand that it's a story of pure love.""I think this form of love hadn’t been played onscreen properly. It definitely read as probably the most beautiful screenplay I’ve ever read."
- "Beautiful?" "Pure love?" "Not a disease?" Let’s use the terms that God applied to that conduct, Heath: "abominable," "vile affections," "lust," "strange flesh." "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections…And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." (Rom. 1:26-27)
- And what did Ledger have to say about anyone who dared to speak up with some truth of God about these filthy sins that Ledger shamelessly promoted?
- "I’m not afraid to voice my opinions and how disappointed I can be sometimes over the level of immaturity shown by people who just, in general, go out of their way to voice their disgust or protest with anger towards how two people choose to love each other. It just kind of baffles me. I think it’s a waste of energy, and I think there’s a lot of people out there who have a lot of time on their hands and need to take up a hobby or something."
- That’s cute, Heath, insinuating that taking up stamp collecting is a better use of one’s energy than learning and knowing and preaching the unvarnished word of God – when, in fact, that’s your whole duty in this life! "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil." (Ecc. 12:13-14)
Christ-Denying Jews and Revisionist Historian
His talent is straight to DVD, but his perversion sells tickets
Madonna’s still your wife, Sean. How’s it going in Haiti?
There Will Be Blood When the Lord comes. Daniel’s included.
You think Heath paid, but you won't have to?
Glorified lesbianism, so she called God a liar.
Fagnostic, transvestive comedian. Aka basest of men.
Dude, you’re famous for being a pervert.
Media poster boy for doomed race: mocker, scoffer
Topeka adulteress who plays a mean dyke, pandering to fags
Comedy's version of Ham - that you're popular speaks volumes of the world.
What's eating Gilbert Grape? Sin. That's what.
Jew. Mocker. Pervert. Kinda redundant.