- After high school, Graham moved to Tennessee to enroll in Bob Jones College. But he found the school's doctrine too rigid, so he transferred to Florida Bible Institute. Eventually someone told him he should be a preacher, and he started getting visions of grandeur. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in theology and was ordained by the Southern Baptist Convention in 1939, and then went off to Wheaton College, where he met his wife, Ruth McCue Bell. This is the evil woman who would teach him to lie to millions, scripting the false and light doctrines that would bind this nation and world in darkness. They claim "love at first sight" and similar bilge, and married. It had to be, because that duo had to converge on this rebel nation with popular lies.
- Graham considered himself a ladies' man as a teenager and sometimes went out with two girls in one night. He drove his father's car fast, bragging about taking corners on two wheels. He made a mock of his parent's turn to God when his father was fully healed after a serious head injury, calling it "hogwash." With time he saw the need to settle down, because of his greed and thirst to become rich and powerful. So he married a woman with a dark heart, who would guide his hand in become "America's Pastor"—that is America's #1 Lying Whore False Prophet. They had five children, and Graham became an evangelist, with his wicked wife, his most trusted advisor, crafting and researching his sermons and books, and controlling the message. He failed to follow the pattern laid down in the Scriptures, and neglected his duty to be the spiritual head of that body—letting her run the spiritual show to his, her, their children's, and this nation's great moral demise. Graham also joined the Army as a chaplain in World War II, and became part of the generation of self-glorying veterans that permeate this land—he was at ground zero when this nation was stealing the glory from God.
- At the age of 16, attended revival meetings run by evangelist Mordecai Ham. Ham's sermons spoke to this young man. Billy said Ham "had an almost embarrassing way of describing your sins and shortcomings." Billy came forward and "accepted Christ as his personal savior." From that day on he was appointed by God to become the great false prophet of our day. He came to years and had a faux-humble style that caused his professors to press him to preach—not God, his professors. They all saw gold in those hills.
- So he prophesied smooth things to a generation eager to hear them. He and his wife figured out the lies they wanted to hear, and told them. He polished on the God loves everybody lie; and told them all they just had to trust God, like they trusted the fact the chair they were sitting on would not collapse, or the road they were driving down would not come to an end and drop off the earth around the next curve. Simplicity is his trade mark. He taught the people from the least (unwashed masses worldwide) to the greatest (many presidents) to say some fake words about accepting Christ, and then turn and put both hands to working iniquity. He is known as "The Pastor to the Presidents," sucking up to eleven presidents over fifty years, vacationing with them, and having an audience in their presence. No matter how great their sin or rebellion, he placated them all, and became a partaker of their sin and the sin they taught this nation. See TIME article!
- As the fornication, adultery (including divorce/remarriage), and then fag juggernauts took over this nation—he strictly refused to speak of these issues to the media or in his sermons. He despised the pattern and instruction of the Scriptures, where the prophets, apostles, and Christ himself, rightly divided the word of truth, speaking to current events, timely and topical, reminding the people around them of the standard of God, crying aloud, sparing not, showing the people their sins. He never spoke of Sodom; never read and expounded Romans 1 or 9, and never mentioned the great sins of this nation. His lie—that God will love you no matter what, if you the creature—just accept him—no matter how you live—enabled the great and grievous sins of this nation.
- Graham got on Larry King Live and when asked about Jews and Muslims who deny Christ, and said he doesn't condemn them. When King asked about the preachers who condemn these Christ-haters to hell, he said "they are true to a certain extent, but that's not my calling. My calling is to preach the love of God and the forgiveness of God…and that's what the resurrection is all about." He had an international audience—and he denied Christ! He should have said, "They are going to hell!" and "No one can come to God except through Christ." Perfect opportunity and he blew it!
- Christ said, "Remember Lot's wife." Graham said: "I have so many gay friends, and we remain friends."
- He swapped these lies with another false prophet, Robert Schuller:
- Schuller: Tell me, what do you think of the future of Christianity?
- Graham: I think everybody who knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the Body of Christ...God's purpose is to call out a people for His name, whether they come from the Muslim world, Buddhist world, the Christian world, or the non-believing world, they are members of the Body of Christ, because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus...and I think they are saved, and that they are going to be in heaven with us.
- Schuller: What I hear you saying is that it's possible for Jesus Christ to come into human hearts and soul and life even if they've been born into darkness and never had exposure to the Bible. Is that a correct interpretation of what you are saying?
- Graham: Yes it is, because I believe that. I've met people in various parts of the world...that have never seen a Bible or heard about a Bible, and never heard of Jesus, but they've believed in their hearts that there was a God. (Hour of Power television broadcast, May 31, 1997)
- Christ said the smoke of the torment of the reprobate in hell will ascend up forever and ever, day and night. Graham said: Q: If God loves us so much, why would He ever send a person to a place like hell? A: It is not God's desire that any person should suffer an eternity in hell. The Bible says, "He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish ..." Thereby he denied the fact of hell, and butchered 2 Peter 3:9, which says God is not willing that any of his usward should perish, but that all of his usward should come to repentance. Graham skips right over the need to obey and repent of and stop your sins.
- Graham realized that he could become wealthy, and walk among the princes of the world, if he lied. So he lied. He denied Christ; he denies hell; he will spend eternity in hell, and he will face God and all those he misled, in eternity. He wanted to be greeted in the gates; and he will face the consequences of that in eternity. He was coming into popularity when the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church had shortly been called by God to preach, and they met on the preaching circuit. God had very different plans for these two men—one to become the world's chief false prophet, the other to become a humble prophet of God.
- WBC has traveled to dozens of Grahams' "crusades" (including many "last" crusades) and picketed the thousands pouring in to drink from that deadly cup of ashes. Those attending are always intensely heretical filthy people, every manner of blasphemy pouring out of their mouths. See WBC's timely and topical commentary at "Billy Graham is a Lying Whore" at the top of this page! Pastor Phelps gives details of their early days together, when Graham was telling a little truth, and how he switched to describing Graham as a super bellboy helping you with your luggage through life, but only if you let him. See the increased heresies by Graham described by Pastor Phelps here! Here Graham crystallized his lie that hell isn't real. As Pastor Phelps said, when Graham dies and splits hell wide open—he'll believe in hell again! Pastor Phelps charges Graham with perverting the word of God, and wresting the scriptures to his own destruction. It's too late for Graham to repent. Graham is going to hell and WBC will picket his funeral—as a solemn warning to the living not to follow his pernicious ways! God is not reluctant to cast Graham in to hell—he will laugh, mock and deride Graham as he punishes him for lying on God for decades, falsely proclaiming God loves everybody. Will he say to the billions in hell that he joins that God loves them?
Graham passes baton to new whore
White man’s version of the Prosperity Doctrine
Israel’s Gentile Bitch!
Black man’s version of the Prosperity Doctrine
The most transparent of the lying whores!
Crocodile tears, Jimmy! Esau had them, too!
You will not have diarrhea any longer in hell, Bob!