- Creflo Dollar has built a multi-million-dollar ministry on the message that "it is the will of God for you to prosper in every way." He preaches that Christian conversion and disciplined steps of Bible study, meditation, tithing and other actions can lead believers to supernatural blessings and "total-life prosperity" promised by God. Dollar started what is now World Changers Church International in College Park, Georgia, near Atlanta, in 1986 with eight people worshiping in a school cafeteria. Over 30,000 members now meet in the 8,500-seat World Dome -- built for $18 million in 1995, without bank financing -- and in satellite churches in New York City and Battle Creek, Michigan. All that, plus Dollar's Change Your World TV broadcast and Arrow Records recording label, reportedly have combined budgets exceeding $80 million. His critics regard the "prosperity gospel" as a corruption of broader biblical messages. In 2007, U.S. Senator Charles Grassley named Dollar and other evangelists in a financial investigation, citing lavish lifestyles (in Dollar's case, including Rolls Royces and homes in Atlanta and New York worth millions) and questioning their use of money collected from churchgoers and viewers. Dollar has denied any wrongdoing.
- Yes, Creflo A. Dollar Jr. is his real name. His father, Creflo A. Dollar Sr., was a police officer. Dollar's biography lists an undated bachelor's degree in educational therapy from West Georgia College (now the University of West Georgia) and an honorary Doctor of Divinity degree from Oral Roberts University (1998). Dollar and his wife, Taffi, have five children. His books include Understanding God's Purpose for the Anointing (1992), Claim Your Victory Today (2006) and 8 Steps to Create the Life You Want (2008). He claims his mentors are Kenneth Copeland and Oral Roberts. He claimed 29,000 members in 2009, according to this report. He says Jesus Christ had a treasurer; and therefore he must have been rich. Watch this video where Creflo claims his ministry began with four people in his mother’s living room and shows his current wealth.
- Creflo Dollar Ministries (run by Creflo and his wife Taffi) describe themselves as follows: “Teaching the Word of God with simplicity and understanding is the goal of Pastors Creflo and Taffi Dollar. They believe the Bible is the written and inspired Word of God. Their mission is to invoke change in the lives of people across the globe. Further, their desire and vision is for all to hear the Word and gain understanding of God's love and promises. With this global vision, Creflo Dollar Ministries (CDM) functions as the helm outreach for World Changers Church International.”
- What sayeth the Scripture? The foundation of this false prophet’s idolatry is the lying doctrine that God loves everybody. He has been given vile affections (his “desire”) and has seen a “vision” not given to him by the Holy Spirit. “Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart” (Jer 14:14).
- The Lord Jesus Christ’s prayer in this regard, on the eve of his offering himself as a sacrifice for His people’s sins, was: "I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them” (John 17:9-10). He taught: "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you” (John 16:13-15). "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” (Rom. 8:14). "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out” ( John 6:37). “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day” (John 6:44).
- The commandment is to endure all things for the elect’s sake. "Therefore I endure all things for the elect‘s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory" (2 Tim. 2:10). In reality the vast majority of mankind have no ears to hear, eyes to see, and a heart to believe “the Word” and they are ever learning but never able to come to an understanding of the truth. See, e.g., "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him: That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed? Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him" (John 12:37-41). Mr. Dollar has never seen His glory. He’s the blind leading the blind, and they shall both fall into that pit of eternal damnation. He is that one described here: "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was” (2 Tim. 3:1-9).
- What sayeth the Scripture? As a preliminary matter, what the heck does “functions as the helm outreach for . . . Church” mean? No matter, the Bible is very clear on this simple, fundamental issue. Holy Scriputure teaches that “there is one body” (Eph. 4:4). This is perhaps the key text for the doctrine of church government. With this brief text we knock to smithereens the universal-invisible-church heresy. And we also destroy the interdenominationlism heresy. And we uproot the heresy of presybyterianism, i.e. centralized church government. And, we for sure dispose of this nonsensical, devil-speak called “functions as the helm outreach for . . . Church”. Jesus Christ is the Head of “one body” on earth and only one body. This body, obviously, is the organization known as the church. You can find a Scriptural office of Church Pastor, but nowhere do you find that Pastor “function[ing] as the helm outreach.” A New Testament Church is “The fullness of Him that filleth all in all” (Eph. 1:23). What Church would want more than the “fullness of Him?” That is completeness par excellence! What warrant, therefore, has any church for having some organization (made up of Creflo and wife, Tammi) functioning as a “helm outreach?” Is that like the mother ship? There are two women, and only two, in the Apocalypse, who stand typically for organized religion on earth. The one is a pure woman and represents the true church. The other is a whore and represents competitive organizations to the true church. The whole Creflo Dollar Ministries (CDM) is a religious organization. And it is not a church. We conclude, therefore, that the organization (as such) known as CDM has the attributes and essential character of the Great Whore astride the Scarlet Colored Beast. It is the arch-foe of the local, visible New Testament Church of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Creflo Dollar Ministries ((CDM) a/k/a Creflo and Taffi Dollar) are the “pastors” of World Changers Church International. The Church’s web page has a section called “our pastors” and it identifies Creflo and Taffi Dollar and gives a brief biography/sales pitch about each of them here!
- What sayeth the Scripture? The Bible specifically excludes women from being the pastors of the New Testament church. “A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife” (1 Tim. 3:2). The word “bishop” comes from the Greek word “episkopos,” which means “an overseer; a man charged with the duty of seeing that things to be done by others are done right, any curator, guardian or superintendent, elder or overseer of a Christian church” (See Strong’s Concordance). We are further directed by the Holy Spirit in the clear language of “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence” (1 Tim. 2:12). This is a black letter law of the Lord.
- Creflo Dollar says that all humans are sons of God on an even par with the Lord Jesus Christ. "A son of God, they are those through a understanding of their divine nature, they can operate like God on the earth." (Creflo Dollar, "Growth Means Change," September 29, 2002).
- What sayeth the Scripture? Man is totally depraved because the fall of Adam made him so: "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die” (Gen. 2:17). His morally bankrupt position removed his ability to do anything godly. See, e.g., "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes. (Rom. 3:10-18) Mr. Dollar denies the fundamental Bible doctrine of Total Depravity of man and denies the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ. “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God” (Rom. 8:14). “And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it” (Luke 8:21).
- Creflo Dollar preaches prosperity gospel, i.e. that God is your super bell-boy existing for the purpose to get you money, nice material things and a good reputation among the inhabitants of the earth to expend on your lusts in this life. Wikipedia defines it: "Prosperity theology (also known as prosperity doctrine, the health and wealth gospel, or the prosperity gospel) is a religious belief found among 'tens of millions' of Christians, primarily in the United States, centered on the notion that God provides material prosperity for those he favors." Dollar: "it is the will of God for you to prosper in every way."
- Dollar says he's "sowing the seed," but what he means is "send the money." If you get enough people to send you the money then you can send the money on up the stream to those who taught you the same scheme. Kenneth Copeland and Oral Roberts taught this lying doctrine to Mr. Dollar and he teaches it to others and the money flows up stream. Mr. Dollar has become rich preaching his gospel. Filthy rich. But not in the things of the Lord. He is bankrupt in that department. What sayeth the Scripture? The Elect of God are throughout the Bible called “poor,” “despised,” and nobodies. They are pilgrims and sojourners in this world and have no continuing city, but seek one to come. See, e.g., "The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever” (Psa. 9:16-18). And, see, "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord (1 Cor. 1:27-31). "These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth" (Heb. 11:13). The Bible standard is Matt. 6:24-32: no man can serve two masters!
- And, contrary to Mr. Dollar’s doctrine of pursuit of the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life (1 John 2:16), the clear teaching of the Bible is that the root of all evil is the love of money. It is the centerpiece of the Creflo Dollar doctrinal system: the love of money. "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows" (Prov. 10:22). Among the elect of God are included very few rich people; their mindset on that matter is described here: "Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them" (Psa. 62:10).
- One of the fruits of this false doctrine of greed and lust is typified in Evander Holyfield; a member of the Creflo Dollar flock. Creflo Dollar was embroiled in a controversy in 1999-2000 because Holyfield was divorcing his latest wife and she was trying to compel Dollar to testify in the divorce case. Creflo refused to testify and was held in contempt. The important part of this tale is that Holyfield, having been married previously married this new wife in the Dollar church and they were both members in good standing in the Dollar church. While he was married to this new wife, he fathered two other children by two different women; all as a member in good standing in the Dollar church. But the almighty dollar saved his good standing and good seat in the Dollar church. This year his new wife (both members in good standing at the Dollar church) sued Holyfield for a restraining order, alleging that he hit her for not tithing to the Dollar church. You can’t make this stuff up. God hates adultery; divorce + remarriage = adultery (Lk. 16:18).
- Dollar offered the final prayer at Oral Roberts’ funeral WBC picketed. “The final prayer was offered by Pastor Creflo Dollar recent President Obama appointee.” See details of the event, including eye-witness report to the Gospel preaching of WBC and the fake praying of Creflo Dollar here! He implicitly denounces Westboro Baptist Church by saying fags are no different than other sins and should not receive special attention. He also brags about his prosperity gospel he preaches. See video! Woe unto Creflo Dollar! He uses his God-given platform to lie on God and vilify God's servants. God hates Creflo Dollar.
Pimped ‘god loves everyone’ to worldwide media
Priests rape boys, how evil is that?!
Graham passes baton to new whore
White man’s version of the Prosperity Doctrine
Israel’s Gentile Bitch!
The most transparent of the lying whores!
Crocodile tears, Jimmy! Esau had them, too!
You will not have diarrhea any longer in hell, Bob!