- Even a numbskull can see how warped John Hagee’s "theology" is. See this rather entertaining and quasi-accurate article about him. Let’s see what his major malfunction(s) is/are. John Hagee was born in Baytown, Texas the son of a preacher boy. Not quite sure what denomination he is from, but comes from a long line of Mennonites. He got him a football scholarship to Trinity University in San Antonio and got himself a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering. Not wanting to actually work for a living, he then went ahead (despite also having a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of North Texas) and got himself an undergraduate as well as Master’s degree in theology coupled with a Master’s and doctorate in history. While all that was going on, John married his WIFE Martha having two children. Then he sloughed her off, after having dealt treacherously with her, see Micah on this point, 15 years later. Since then, John has been living in adultery with some woman named Diana. He and this concubine sired three bastard children and at least eight grandchildren. Shame and disgrace for him to ever open his mouth about anything relating to God until he repents of that on-going sin. What part of thou shalt not commit adultery is unclear to you, John? Today John has made quite a name for himself by many means in this adulterous and sinful generation. He has one of the largest "churches" in Texas; he fancies himself a singer and he and his bastard children travel together as the "Hagee Family Singers" and he has written several books that get a lot of play amongst the wool-heads of DOOMED america and the world.
- To try to enumerate all of the aspect of John Hagee’s apostasies would take more time than the clock permits. Therefore let us view his "ministry" through the lens of the two laws that Jesus Christ says hang "all the law and the prophets" and see where Hagee lines up: "Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets" (Matt. 22:35-40).
- So, does John Hagee love the Lord his God with all his heart, soul and mind? Look at his words, and you’ll see plainly that he does NOT: from his book God’s Two-Minute Warning: "Your eternal destiny is controlled by your speech. . .Your thoughts, words, and deeds will determine the destiny of your eternal soul. . . What have you said in anger to a friend or family member that has poisoned your relationship with that person? Don’t hesitate! Go to them today, call them, or write them, but have the courage to say, ‘I love you!’" What the heck is this will-worshipping, earth-dwelling pervert talking about? What about your wife, John? You still have not made it right with her, and you have the nerve to say this tripe? It gets worse, after pimping out his little two-year-old’s near kidnapping incident he yammers on about not allowing fear to control you, and NOWHERE does he address the real and rational fear all humans owe God. It is in this vignette you pick up on John’s prosperity gospel: "Do you fear failure?. .Remember that God does not manufacture junk, and He does not sponsor flops!" and on it goes with more of the works-righteousness crap. Bottom line: John love John, and not God: "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy," (2 Tim. 3:2).
- Next, does John Hagee love his neighbour as himself? To answer that we must look at the verses Jesus Christ is referring to in the Old Testament: "Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD" (Lev. 19:17-18). That is also referred to by James as the Royal Law, and fully fleshed out by Paul: "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law" (Rom. 13:8-10).
- So, aside from the glaring ADULTERY sign which should be flashing over his head day and night as he climbs into bed with that woman who is NOT HIS WIFE, does John EVER tell the truth about God and the Bible? No, he teaches the following doctrines to his neighbours (instead of not suffering sin upon them and rebuking them he lies to them and thereby heaps more sins upon them so they can join him in hell): 1) John says Jesus never said he was the Son of God; 2) John says that all true Christians should help and protect modern Israel, and that they are all the chosen elect people of God; 3) John says you can work your way to heaven and that God expects all true Christians to be rich and prosperous in this world; 4) John says Jesus died for all of mankind, but that Jews have a separate and distinct way they can go to heaven without the shed blood of Jesus Christ; 5) John says that you can divorce your spouse with "just cause", and ignores the glaring error in his theology/logic when you look at the fact that he was having an affair with his current concubine while married to his wife, and then divorced her after telling on himself to his congregation; 6) While he lives a life of adultery, he fusses at fags, refuses to say it’s okay to be gay and allow fags to marry. WHY?! You filthy-minded, obese pervert! What the hell do you believe will come of such a thing as this? Read Romans chapter 2! John Hagee is going to hell, and all the money in Texas, DOOMED america, Israel and the world cannot buy him one little drop of water.
Pimped ‘god loves everyone’ to worldwide media
Priests rape boys, how evil is that?!
Graham passes baton to new whore
White man’s version of the Prosperity Doctrine
Black man’s version of the Prosperity Doctrine
The most transparent of the lying whores!
Crocodile tears, Jimmy! Esau had them, too!
You will not have diarrhea any longer in hell, Bob!