- Richard Duane Warren is pastor of a megachurch located in Lake Forest, California that was founded in 1980. This whorehouse known as Saddleback Valley Community Church claims a membership of 20,000 and it has ties with the Southern Baptist Convention, but does not identify itself as a member. Rick has been the pastor of Saddleback for 25 years. He is the great-grandchild, son and son-in-law of a preacher man. He has a doctorate of ministry degree. Billy Graham is among his mentors. To say he is ambitious would be an understatement multiplied by 1000.
- He is smooth and passionate. He says what the people want to hear. Isa. 30:10 "Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits." He preaches free will: "The greatest gift God gave us is also our greatest curse, which is God’s will is not done most of the time on earth." Read the words, Rick:"And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;" It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy" (Rom. 9:10-16).
- He does not believe in predestination: "When people go, 'oh, that hurricane must have been God’s will' – baloney! That wasn’t God’s will. God’s will is not done most of the time."Wrong, dummy, all things are done at the hand of God. "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist" (Col. 2:16-17). "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created" (Rev. 4:11).
- He is best known for his book The Purpose Driven Life (2002). 30 million copies have been sold and in 2006 Forbes Magazine estimates the money made on just that book is at least 25 million dollars. He also wrote the following books: Answers to Life's Difficult Questions (1999); What on Earth Am I Here For? (2004); God's Answers to Life's Difficult Questions (2006); God's Power To Change Your Life (2006); Rick Warren's Bible Study Methods (2006); The Purpose of Christmas (2008). Rick Warren is all about filthy lucre. Shame on him! He has forsaken his God for the love of money. Rick and his wife Kay feign otherwise by returning 25 years of his salary to his church in 2005. Rumors are that he and his wife have become "reverse tithers", giving away 90% of their income and living off 10%.
- "Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre" (1 Tim. 3:8). "For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre" (Tit. 1:7).
- The Purpose Driven Church (1995) along with many of his other books are studied across denominational lines and encourages one and all in their disobedience towards God. By 2005, he was publicly urging pastors to get involved in solving world problems, including poverty and AIDS. Richard Warren has spoken to The United Nations, the World Economic Forum in Davos, the African Union, and the Council on Foreign Relations, Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government, TED, and Time’s Global Health Summit. He was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations during 2005 and 2006. In 2003 he received the "Gold Medallion Book Award" from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. In 2004 he was listed as "One of 15 World Leaders Who Mattered Most" by TIME Magazine. U.S. News and World Report listed him as one of "America’s Top 25 Leaders" in 2005. That same year TIME Magazine ranked him among the 100 Most Influential People in the World and Newsweek said he was one of "15 People Who Make America Great". 2008 was a key year for Warren. He hosted the Civil Forum on the Presidency featuring McCain and Obama and gave the invocation prayer for President Barack Obama’s inauguration. In July 2009 Rick was the "cornerstone" of the 46th annual Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) convention. "Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity. Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them" (Psalm 62:9-10).
- Behind every ambitious man is an even more ambitious woman. Kay and Rick Warren, have three grown children. Rick met Kay at her father’s church. He was "evangelizing" and she played the piano. Rick Warren says the Lord spoke to him clearly and told him he was going to marry that woman. She was in love with his best friend. Rick’s best friend broke up with Kay. Shortly thereafter Rick asked her to marry him. She was not a virgin when they were married and had serious baggage she was carrying around due to being sexually abused during her youth. Less than a year after their marriage they were scraping up money to have marriage counseling. Cursed, not blessed. God cursed Kay Warren with breast cancer twice. Rick and Kay have a child with bipolar disorder. Cursed, not blessed. Her "cause" is none other than HIV/AIDS. She travels the globe advocating for those that God has sent HIV/AIDS to. Kay also writes books encouraging women in their disobedience of their husbands and God. "Saddleback Church has given her a platform for influencing Christians and other leaders worldwide."
- Listen up Rick and Kay Warren: "I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence" (1 Tim. 2:8-12). "This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil. Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless. Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus" (1 Tim. 3:1-13). "And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church" (1 Cor. 14:35). Paul learned these precious notions of a proper face for a pastor and his wife from The Father. Rick and Kay Warren learned their devilish notions a/k/a "purpose driven" from their daddy, Satan.
Pimped ‘god loves everyone’ to worldwide media
Priests rape boys, how evil is that?!
White man’s version of the Prosperity Doctrine
Israel’s Gentile Bitch!
Black man’s version of the Prosperity Doctrine
The most transparent of the lying whores!
Crocodile tears, Jimmy! Esau had them, too!
You will not have diarrhea any longer in hell, Bob!