- A little raven from Kansas University started filming a documentary in 2005 in his last year of college. It was the ticket to his future – he had the foresight to see the pot-o-gold that is doing a documentary about this little church. Our words are irresistible – God did that – they are HIS WORDS. The Sovereign Lord God Almighty formed him in his mother’s womb so that through the miry pit of his life, he would come to this bright shining light in the dismal darkness of the world – to perform the purpose God had commanded from eternity past. It is called Fall From Grace & was soon bought by Showtime. Ka-BOOM! (That was the sound of doors of utterance getting blown off their hinges) Praise God!
- "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid" (Matt. 5:14). "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it" (Isa. 55:11). "Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof. Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following" (Psa. 48:12-13).
- He brags about being among the least biased people that have come into contact with WBC, but that doesn’t get you brownie points with God. He spoke face to face with the servants of God, partaking of the preachings of Christ via the mouth of this little church crying in the wilderness. He literally sat at the feet of the only living faithful pastor known in the world & reportedly shuddered when he looked into the camera lens. Instead of thankfully obeying those words his heart convicted him of being true, he bragged that he got "special access" – Silly Ryan, we speak to every raven that pretends to behave!
- He reports that he "shut down" when listening during interviews, to keep from hearing our words, but K. Ryan Jones was sent a kind warning, to wit: "wake up & listen!" It came in the form of a raging God-hater in a speeding-out-of-control motor vehicle at a patriotic pep rally (dead soldier worship fest) that Ryan was in the path of – and just as the servants of God at Westboro Baptist Church warn you of impending danger to your everlasting soul, they warned you of impending bodily harm from said murderous maniac. K. Ryan Jones begrudgingly mentioned this in his promoting of his film. You should have thanked GOD, Ryan, and you should have OBEYED! He holds the breath of life of all creatures in his hands. Be thankful he did not dispose of you then – He used you as a tool to preach His word.
- Now this young man would have the appearance to be somewhat prudent and level-headed, yes? But, alas, he is another proper representative of the face of this country. Raised by parents who hated him to become another good-for-nothing, drunk/sleeping-while-walking, ignorant fool of which this young generation fully consists, as demonstrated in his mischaracterizations or flat lies about the servants, he's passing on to destruction (described twice in Proverbs). This is probably most succinctly and poignantly demonstrated by a recent video of him drinking the alcohol/caffeine Four Loko here (from the Huffington Post)! "A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished" (Prov. 22:3).
- new york
3rd largest paper in US & kisses fag ass
Magazine for fudge packers. Amazing.
Married a fag. Pushes fag filth. Panders to "smart" fags.
Been shaping the zeitgeist against WBC for 60 years.
- good as
Clever smarmy fag
Fall from Grace preached to the world. Thanks.
Early whiner about picketing Snyder’s funeral. Thanks.
You are in more trouble than Sodom ever was.
Why not investigate your hatred of God?
- news week
Pushing fags down USA throats for years.
- daily kos
Fag spin on the Internet. Say it ain't so!
Squandered her skill on promoting sin & impressing dyke lovers.
Publisher of lies. Can you say, 'millstone?'
Is that an Adam’s apple?