- "It's gonna be Biblical!" - @RickyGervais on hosting the Golden Globes for a third time.
- How did Ricky know that the Westboro Baptist Church would be there to disabuse him of his invented "atheism" & redirect his perverted platform for proper preaching??
- It would be futile to argue that Ricky Dene Gervais doesn't stand behind a world-wide bully pulpit & takes full advantage of it for his devilish agenda: faux-atheism. Shame on you, Ricky. Ricky shows his greatest disgrace, freely displaying his path to phony atheism in this quote: "I used to believe in God. The Christian one, that is (There are a few thousand to choose from. But I was born in a country where the dominant religion was Christianity so I believed in that one. Isn't it weird how that always happens?)… Luckily I was also interested in science and nature. And reason and logic. And honesty and truth. And equality and fairness. By the age of eight I was an atheist." Gervais' parents failed in their duty to little Ricky; they should have told him (as Paul told Timothy) to "[avoid] profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: which some professing have erred concerning the faith." (1 Timothy 6:20-21). This atheist-pretender (he talks about God more than the overwhelming majority of men living today) truly believes he is bulletproof. Truly spoken, he is a proud man before the Lord who has diminished the Almighty God in his mind through fables agreed upon – science falsely so called. Ricky forgot to read the Bible for himself. Or else when he attempted, it convicted him of his evil, black heart and he's been trying to cleverly and scoffingly discount it since. "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." 2 Timothy 4:3-4.
- Assuming Ricky is willing ignorant of God & His Word, he did recently have the good fortune to come across WBC tweeters @MargieJPhelps & @WBCVideo on the topic of fellow fictitious "atheist" Christopher Hitchens' arrival in hell. No worries, WBC tweeters gave him a reality check from being a sucker who worships at "science's" altar! He even shared the goodness with his 1.4 million Twitter followers! (God opens these doors of utterance – thank God! WBC thanks God for Ricky Gervais!)
- Daily Mail & Huffington Post reported on the action, see article here!
- @rickygervais "@MargieJPhelps: God struck "atheist" Christopher Hitchens dead.Today he's not pretending there is no God. #picketfuneral" Ah bless you
- @rickygervais: "@WBCVideo: God has mercy on whom He will & hardens the rest. He left Hitchens in blind ignorance to die a fool." Why? And how do you know?
- @WBCVideo: "And you ask why did God harden Hitchens in his sins, @rickygervais? Read: "...to shew his wrath, and to make his power known..." Romans 9:22"
- @rickygervais: "@WBCVideo oh wise ones, Why did god kill loads of innocent babies yesterday? And kill loads more good Christians than evil atheists? Help
- @Tachmonite: "@rickygervais Same reason He killed loads of babies with the flood. And in Sodom."
- @ricky gervais: "@MargieJPhelps @GodsWordIsLaw Isn't it amazing that your God hates exactly the same people you do?
- Hey Mr. Ricky Gervais, God hates mockers – even Elmo could tell you that! The Holy Spirit told us there would be a bunch of Ricky Gervais types running about in the last days of all:
- "How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts." Jude 1:18.
- "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. ¶ The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3: 3-10.
- The God-hating, God-mocker pervert, Ricky Gervais, was named in TIME's 2010 list of world's most influential people, but soon found himself in hot Twitter water over using the word "mong." He defended himself by saying that "words don't have hatred built in — it's how you use them, it's about intent." Then Gervais, who says "my conscience never takes the day off," shows himself to be a huge hypocrite when it really counts. He is reported as saying that he has the *right* to offend, but when WBC comes upon the scene with some truth, he calls foul. WBC explains to Ricky that "all our protests = love fests! You got no true love for fam/friends/fans which is why you're confused. See video courtesy of @WBCVideo here! Nevertheless, Gervais insists what Westboro Baptist Church preaches should be unlawful:
- @rickygervais: On a serious note: how is The WBC even legal? Aren't there incitement to hatred laws. How can they persecute like that? Does someone know?
- @rickygervais: "@proletariatron: first amendment protects their insanity until they actually physically harm someone" Ok. What about defamatory remarks?
- @rickygervais: "@julieparisienne: @rickygervais 1st amendment, freedom of speech :S" Sure. But isn't saying "gays are evil" slander?
- Ricky deals cavalierly with the term slander, forgetting it means words that are *false*! Not only are "gays" evil, God hates fags. They're not "gays" either, Ricky – they're about as "gay" as you are "atheist" – silly goose! Fact is, Ricky Gervais is worse than abominable fags – because Ricky is a fag *enabler*! Check out these videos – they'll set you straight: God hates fags & God hates fag enablers!
- Ricky recently claimed his "extreme sport" is to do things that could end his career. Well, Ricky, we humbly submit that you try speaking some gospel truth, as preached by the Westboro Baptist Church & then you'll truly be putting your money where your mouth is! Ricky thinks "thank you to God for making me an atheist" is the most offensive thing he has yet said. (BTW, Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for making you an "atheist" too, Ricky!).
- Wait for it, Ricky; if you come forth with some true words of God, then you'll finally have some legitimacy after all these years of putting up this "atheist" sham! We suggest you stop pretending you're an atheist (liar, liar, pants aflame!) and either shut your trap and go to a deep well & repent with your mouth in the dust – OR – USE THAT BULLY PULPIT TO TELL SOME TRUTH! We *DARE* you, Ricky!
- God hates Ricky Gervais and the bottom line is…Ricky Gervais is a fool, so sayeth God, the Holy Ghost: "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." Psalm 14:1. "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity:" Psalm 53:1.
Fag 3.0! Smarmy little muckraking prostitute!
Tells jokes standing up. Pees sitting down.
Satan’s Spin Doctor and Pedophile Rape Enabler!
The Great Theologian and Whiny Bitch Speaks!
Even Colmes makes you look bad. Ouch!
Raising his son for the devil, but critiques WBC parenting.
Called WBC most hated family in USA. Thanks.
The Great Theologian Bimbo Speaks!
Dude, you are in soooo much trouble – and you know it
Head so far up fags asses that he can taste THEIR lunch
MSNBC’s token dyke. Ooooo, she’s so smart
Cool name, but Christ-rejecting Jew and shows it.
Knows WBC is right but panders to fags anyway. And kinda slutty.
Dude – your’re an idiot. How did you get your gig?
Wraps his perversion in intellectual/ political humor
Poster child for Rom. 1:32 – God Hates Fag Enablers.
You were talking to a prophet of God, dummy!
Weasel-y Jew who got owned by WBC.
Talk about your journalistic lightweights. Lukewarm!
Filthliest media mutt alive. And he's got a radio face.
News leader to america’s worst generation
All that fame won't buy one drop of water. Dyke.
Fat dyke slob. Used to be funny. No just sad.
Early attempts at vilifying WBC and pandering to fags.
Took two cracks at WBC – got it wrong BOTH times.
Why are you famous again?
Keith, you’re no Louis Theroux. But you’re both perverts.
Ride your talent. Being a pervert doesn’t enhance it.
This bimbo got owned by Mimi and Bob
Loud mouth, Bible-dumb old biddy and Larry King’s bitch.
In as much trouble as Billy Graham. 2 Tim. 3:6
- south park
Mocking made them rich. Fools make a mock at sin.
AC's bitch. How is it being a bitch's bitch?
Fox and friends are the enemies of God. Kelly Ripa looks like a serious journalist by comparison.
Early whore bitch of the PGR
Self-righteous Brit who got owned by WBC.
- fox and
All things considered, my ass! Consider fearing God & obey!
From Jim Lahrer to Big Bird, PBS pushes fags
No moo cow f**k milk to cool your tongue in hell, blasphemer
God sent the shooter to AZ for WBC to preach on Mike's show.
Imagine if Betty Crocker was a proud dyke and couldn't cook.
Needs fags to be famous. Not talented enough to just get there.
A true pioneer of junk journalism. Shalom, ese!
Filthy, perverted & wreckless, Ryan is dunn.
This smarmy wanker is the poster child for a lack of journalistic integrity
God-hating dyke muckraker. Dept. of redundancy dept.
Famous for being an old whore.
Jimmy Kimmel's ex-filth bitch
Doogie's a fag? Say it ain't so.
Nasty, loud-mouthed whore. With a midget..
Fag-enabling tv side-kick.